Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

× Got a question about SEO, marketing or promoting online? Ask here!

URL is not on google (redirects)

9 months 4 days ago #23006 by paradoxsc
URL is not on google (redirects) was created by paradoxsc
I think something went horribly wrong with my DN site. We have noticed a massive shift is calls and traffic and have been trying to figure out what is wrong.

We are simply not showing up in search results unless paid.

I went to the search console tool on google to try and figure it out and I am seeing the following results on URL inspection. Apparently 279 of my pages are being blocked due to redirects, including all variations of the root or "home" page. (see screenshots)

We have not changed hosts or domain names everything should be as it was but for some reason, we've had a sudden drop-off. Hopefully, someone can help.

What I've done so far:
-I added the google verification code to the .TXT in DNS and successfully verified the site with google. 
-Verified that all search criteria is the same with prominent search engines and linked sites.
-Requested Index from search console.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 3 days ago #23007 by ccruz
Replied by ccruz on topic URL is not on google (redirects)
Hello, not sure if this is related but I notice your site has lots of custom domains assigned yet you've only enabled SSL for one of them. You should enable SSL for all the assigned custom domains. You can do this from Domain Settings when managing the site.

The other issue to consider is that google considers each URL a different property for example www.paradoxprints.com/ is a different property than  paradoxprints.com/ the screenshots you've shared show stats for  www.paradoxprints.com which is being redirected to your primary domain paradoxprints.com . I would make sure to add that primary domain as a property into your google webmaster dashboard and check the stats there.

-Cris

9 months 3 days ago - 9 months 3 days ago #23009 by paradoxsc
Replied by paradoxsc on topic URL is not on google (redirects)
Well this is new... I had everything validated and SSL now all of the sudden, I see this. I was pointing to the correct server before. Did you guys move us to another server???
Attachments:

9 months 3 days ago #23011 by ccruz
Hey, we did move to new servers a few months ago. Multiple notifications emails were sent to let you know about the change so you could make the update with your domain provider. 65.39.250.34 is our current server address.

-Cris

9 months 3 days ago #23013 by paradoxsc
Replied by paradoxsc on topic URL is not on google (redirects)
I only remember seeing one email. thought it was just to let users know that there might be some downtime while you migrated data to new servers. I don't recall anything mentioning having to change CNAME and A RECORD pointers in that email. hmmm. It is done now we'll see if it effects ranking.

How long has it been since the server move went live? I want to check against my traffic analytics.

8 months 3 weeks ago #23017 by ccruz
The server change was finalized around october 3rd of last year.

-Cris

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds