× Forum for The DecoShow podcast!

Tommy - Terrific T

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #17467 by giftswp
Tommy,

it was nice putting a face to a name, interesting story you have I enjoyed listening to, you must be feeling famous since they play you music like in the Oscar award event wen their time is up :silly:

The teaser on Deco V8 was interesting, Is July already and no signs of releasing it. :smirking:

No wonder you disappear from the forum, I see that you got to play with the new toy. :evil: :)

Ruben
The one that does not ask, does not learn
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOMMYTSF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 3 weeks ago #17470 by brenden
Thanks Ruben. As we've said we're holding the release date close to chest to avoid any disappointment about missing deadlines. We're happy to share progress but not confirming a release date.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager
Wilcom - Sydney, Australia

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #17472 by giftswp

brenden wrote: Thanks Ruben. As we've said we're holding the release date close to chest to avoid any disappointment about missing deadlines. We're happy to share progress but not confirming a release date.

I understand, but to be fair, at one time in the past wast said that it may be ready about this time, now let me to think that it may not even be ready this year, also in another thread you said that the vinyl module is not even in consideration at this time, when you even said in the past that may even be ready before DN8, years and years waiting for nothing. :bawl:

Ruben

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #17473 by brenden
Yep. But the company's priorities change. Hence why it is better to not make comments until we know it is well and truly in development and ready for release.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

The following user(s) said Thank You: TOMMYTSF

7 months 3 weeks ago #17474 by giftswp
well and truly in development?????

So. I and others had been lied all this years? making us believe it was in development and it wasn't? why? so we stay and keep just pouring money for nothing? I'm disappointed, this takes credibility away from this company. :fearful:

Ruben

7 months 3 weeks ago #17475 by brenden
No Ruben. You know we've shown countless screen shots and videos of DN8.

Cheers,

Senior Product Manager

7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #17476 by giftswp

brenden wrote: No Ruben. You know we've shown countless screen shots and videos of DN8.

You know I was referring last about the Vinyl Module, don't be a SA.

Ruben

1 month 1 week ago #18531 by TOMMYTSF

giftswp wrote: Tommy,

it was nice putting a face to a name, interesting story you have I enjoyed listening to, you must be feeling famous since they play you music like in the Oscar award event wen their time is up :silly:

The teaser on Deco V8 was interesting, Is July already and no signs of releasing it. :smirking:

No wonder you disappear from the forum, I see that you got to play with the new toy. :evil: :)

Hey, thanks 6 months later. What can I say except that I got sidetracked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds