Our community forums have moved. Visit our Help Center to join the discussions.

Transfer Price Tables

2 years 10 months ago #18412 by printnw
Transfer Price Tables was created by printnw
Im a medium size business printing business getting in to DecoNetwork and im trying to figure out how i would do pricing on mulitple tables for transfer, or in one table if possible.

I have three ways to do heat transfer, possible four.

1. Cut a single color material out and transfer to shirt
2. Print four color process color, cut out and then transfer
3. Print in bulk and cut out, then transfer (this would be for customers that i would charge up front for the original printing, and i would have them pick a product with standardized art )

My guess is there is no way to do the difference between 1 and 2, just charge them the same and 3, should be its own product uploaded, but i dont want to have to upload every possible selection of shirt up with the the art on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #18419 by adamp
Replied by adamp on topic Transfer Price Tables
Gday printnw,

you are diving into one of the more complex areas of the system here and without understanding all the pieces of your puzzle its sometimes difficult to come up with a good solution.

What you have to work with are:

1/ Standard Pricing
Cost per print area used; with volume break points; considers color of garment

2/ Area Pricing with sq inch prices based on number of areas used
Cost per print area used calculated on a square inch basis; with volume break points, considers color of garment

3/ Area Pricing with flat prices based on size breakdowns
Flat price per print area based on inches of print with size breakdown (first 20inches $x, 21-40 inches $y etc), with volume break points, considers garment color

4/ Area Pricing with sq inch prices based on size breakdowns
Per square inch pricing based on area of print with size breakdown (first 20 inches $x per inch, 21-40 inches $y per inch, etc), with volume break points, considers garment color.

Once you have selected a price table as the default for a decoration process the table will be applied to all products.

On top of this can sit "product defaults"
help.deconetwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000382108

This will let you have a different price table for different groups of products.

Thus, the solution you are looking for has to work with this pricing framework which is quite flexible but with flexibility comes complexity. If you need a hand DecoNetwork's client services team are ready to offer all the advice you need to get your e-commerce going.

Good luck and happy decorating!

Happy Decorating!
Adam Pentland - CEO
:deco: www.DecoNetwork.com

File Attachment:

2 years 10 months ago #18427 by printnw
Replied by printnw on topic Transfer Price Tables
Thanks for the response, this make total sense. Before heading down this route. Im going to see if i can simplify my estimating process instead of trying to build a more complex system to manage.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds