Team Names - Are different sizes- How do you do it ?

3 weeks 2 days ago - 3 weeks 2 days ago #22506 by info@shirtdesign.dk
Team Names - Are different sizes- How do you do it ? was created by info@shirtdesign.dk
Hey.

The feature of team names is really great, but its not so great that the names are scales to size. -  In that way all the names are always different sizes. Thats usually not the way to make team names.

What we do is always to copy + paste the names from the production sheet. and then make the list in illustrator, so all the names are the same FONT SIZE,. - So they all are the same sizes.

Ss it possible to add a feature, so we can download the list of names, so we can paste it in to Illustrator, and make the names our selves ? 

The problem now, is that if its a very long list, it takes a long time to delete all the unnessesary data that i also get when i copy + paste the list. - Like the # sign, and the sizes of the shirts and so on.

A simple list would really be greate, if that could be added to the folder together with the logo and other files for the order. - it could be a .txt og .csv file with just the names, so its easy to past them to Illustrator.

Or how does every one else do this. ? I dont belive you all make the team names all different sizes on the shirts ? looks terrible.. 

Looking forward to hear from you :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 3 days ago #22520 by sahaka
I am brand new to Deconetwork so I don't know how to best handle it here. But the way we do names is set a fixed height (2", 2.5", 3") and then a max width (9", 11", 14"). All names are forced to the height and then if they exceed the max width they are resized to only adjust the width. If they are not the full width we leave them alone. The height is never affected.  I really hope that your team names situation is a random bug and not how it handles it...  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds