Automatic Upgrade – Mon, Sep 24th.
On Monday, September 24th, subscribers who are not on the latest version of DecoNetwork will receive an automatic upgrade to DecoNetwork 8. This will ensure the best experience and stability possible across the platform.
With a focus around website building, major new improvements in DecoNetwork 8 include:
- Drag and drop page editing.
- Widget based page functionality.
- Completely responsive, mobile first website design.
- Fully responsive designer.
- Built in website templates to get started faster.
- Preformatted page content (panels) to add new content quicker.
- Google page speed optimized.
Our master of all things DecoNetwork, Cris, is here with a video in response to the many customer questions we’ve had about upgrading and migrating your existing DecoNetowork site with the new page creation and management tools in the upcoming DecoNetwork 8 release. Cris addresses the following common concerns, all while directly demonstrating the steps you need to recreate your original DecoNetwork site with the new DecoNetwork 8 tools.
- What happens to my customized DecoNetwork 7.5 site when I upgrade?
- Will I be able to work on my new DecoNetwork 8 site at my own pace?
- When will the changes I make in my new site go live?
- Will upgrading my site affect the affiliate sites connected to my account?
In short, Cris is here to put your fears to rest; when upgrading, your original DecoNetwork site is live, unchanged, and available to your customers, even while you are creating your new responsive site with the intuitive new tools in DecoNetwork 8. You’ll be able to work on your site, save changes as you work, and preview the new site as a customer would see it, only making it live when you decide to publish.
Cris walks us through the upgrade and recreates his custom site with ease, showing us every step along the way. Watch the video above to learn more.